Design & Construction Job Descriptions & Questions
What is a District Maintenance Manager job description?
* Providing management and oversight to the shop operations and daily performance of all workers in the shop or assigned on a job order team/crew, coordinating, scheduling and prioritizing activities and assignments
* Supervising building, shipping and maintenance of equipment in the shop
* Keeping track of all assets, materials and equipment, as well as ordering necessary supplies and tools
* Conducting inspections of all equipment and work activities to ensure they are built or performed to specifications and instructions
* Providing prints and instructions on work orders for all shop personnel
* Monitoring requests or calls for tool or equipment orders to ensure the crew is provided with adequate and proper supplies
* Ensuring that the districtís equipment and maintenance files are in compliance with DOT regulations
* High school diploma or equivalent
* Five to ten (5-10) years work experience in shop maintenance or equivalent function
* Supervisory experience in maintenance work or remanufacturing work preferred
* Prior experience in oil field related jobs desirable
* Basic knowledge of computer skills
* Knowledge of and skills in mechanical problem diagnosis and repair work
* Knowledge of equipment types and components
* Knowledge of all equipment safety standards and practices
A/E/C executives access six figure construction jobs (construction management jobs), architect jobs, civil engineering job and facility manager jobs. CE lists a variety of construction management positions, construction company jobs and construction vacancies, including civil engineering vacancies, construction engineering jobs, architecture jobs, facility management jobs, construction sales jobs, construction manager jobs, construction engineer jobs, environmental engineering jobs, chief estimator jobs, construction director jobs, president jobs, business development manager jobs, marketing director jobs, senior mechanical engineer jobs, senior electrical engineer jobs, chief engineer jobs, senior interior designer jobs, chief financial officer jobs, safety director jobs, senior structural engineer jobs, facilities director jobs, senior property manager jobs, diversity jobs and facilities management jobs.
Employers view interactive construction resumes, mechanical engineer resume or architect resumes, and
research construction job descriptions, construction salaries or civil engineer salaries.
Job seekers advance their construction management careers and secure construction manager employment, facilities management employment, and civil engineering employment.