"Experience the ultimate leadership development program for
design and construction professionals"
What is the FMI Leadership Institute?
For over 10 years the FMI Leadership Institute has been providing training to
help design and construction professionals prepare to be better leaders, and
take their careers to the next level. The training involves a tightly
structured, four-day program where professionals examine themselves and their
organizations through a variety of hands-on experiences.
The program focuses on five main areas:
- Personal assessment and individual development
- Experiential leadership opportunities
- A small-group construction company simulation
- Giving and receiving effective feedback
- Essentials of leadership for the future of the construction/design
Who should attend?
Attendees are design and construction professionals working for construction
contractors, subcontractors, architects, engineers and facility owners, which
- CEOs, COOs and CFOs
- Vice Presidents
- Regional Managers
- Operations Managers
- Human Resource Managers
- Equipment Managers
- Project Managers
What are the benefits?
- User-friendly, and practical instruction designed for working
- Comprehensive personal aptitude, personality and leadership assessment
tools, including 360 degree feedback assessments
- Gain valuable insight into what makes your leadership effective from
Institute staff and industry peers
- Experiential leadership challenges and an industry-related simulation
designed to maximize take-away applications
- Individual coaching and feedback from Institute staff and industry peers
on your leadership style
- A clear understanding of the leader's role as an interdependent member of
- An action-step outline for generating personal and organizational change
immediately, and in the future
- Continuing education credits from AIA and NASBA
- Follow-up coaching calls to ensure your personal action plan is a success!
Want more information?
For more information, click the following link to receive a free brochure, or
to have a representative contact you by phone.