• Minimum of 2-3 years in the construction industry. 5 to 10 years preferred. Estimating experience is a plus.
• Bachelors Degree in the construction field, i.e. Construction Engineering,
• Must be technically proficient in, MS Word, Excel, Micro Soft Outlook,
Timberline Estimating & SureTrak Scheduling.
• Budgeting and Estimating Skills.
• Process Shop Drawings & Product Data.
• Conducting Project Meetings.
• Project Monthly Project Profits, Accurately.
• Manage, Superintendent, Subcontractors & Suppliers.
• Issue Subcontracts & Purchase Orders.
• Process & Estimate Change Orders.
• Secure a Building Permit & Final Certificate of Occupancy.
• Maintain good relations with Owners, Architects, Engineers & Subcontractors.
• Market the Company.
• Close Out Project promptly & professionally (Company Policy is Close Out
within two (2) weeks.