This is a "hands on" position requiring experience in all facets of financial management and accounting for an affiliated group of construction and real estate companies operating in multiple states.
* Day to day accounting and cash management including cash flows, projections, account analysis, reconciliations, and journal entries.
* Monthly closings and financial statement preparation for multiple entities.
* Compliance including annual reports and business licenses, personal property and misc, taxes, and liaison with tax accountants.
* Risk management for all required insurance coverages
* Sales reporting and percent rent calculations
* Supervise a staff of six employees
To be considered for this position, all applicants must have a minimum of 3 years experience at the Controller Level (preferrably with a construction firm) in multiple states.